Proudly 100% New Zealand owned and operated, Northland Waste operates under the Low Cost Bins Brand in the Wellington Region. Low Cost Bins has been specialising in the distribution and collection of recycling and rubbish wheelie bins around the greater Wellington area since 2006.
Northland Waste is a vertically integrated Waste Company providing services in waste collection, transfer station operations, recycling and has a 50% shareholding in a Joint Venture Landfill (Puwera) with the Whangarei District Council.
Northland Waste provides waste collection services to both commercial and household customers in the Wellington Region and from Auckland's North Shore to Cape Reinga. Northland Waste prides itself in operating innovative and affordable waste and recycling services for its customers. Collection services range from wheelie bins, skip bins, frontload bins, hook a bins and specialist recycling bins.
Northland Waste Limited was formed in 2009 following the amalgamation of several independently owned refuse and recycling companies. Companies integrated into the Northland Waste consortium from its inception in 2009 to now include:
- Mason Bins (Rodney/Kaipara District)
- North Waste (Whangarei)
- Wasteworks (Throughout Northland)
- Northland Recycling (Paihia)
- Easy Way Bins (Kaitaia)
- Dargaville Tidy Bins (Dargaville)
- Paper Reclaim’s Whangarei operation (Whangarei)
- Cleanstream’s waste and recycling operation (Kaitaia)
- Remondis (Hibiscus Coast, Whangaparaoa and Rodney)
- Low Cost Bins (Wellington, Porirua, Kapiti Coast, Horowhenua, Lower and Upper Hutt)
Northland Waste Limited also operates under the Econowaste Brand in the Wellington and Porirua areas. Visit the Econowaste for more information. You can also visit the Northland Waste website for information on services offered in the Northland Region.